Thursday, 6 November 2014

'Eru Cakra' if you need experience guide trekking to Bukit Lawang


Welcome

Hi,,,,,there,,,,Welcome to Bukit Lawang. 









































Bukit Lawang is a popular tourist destination located in the edge of the Gunung Leuser National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site home to numerous bird, plan and mammalia species, most famously the Sumatran Orangutan, which can be seen in the jungle in Bukit Lawang as well as at the daily feedings. 


Apart from visits to the jungle, Bukit Lawang offers a relaxed atmosphere alongside the banks of the Bahorok river, with many guests staying for weeks or months on end.


About me:
My Name is Eru Cakra. I actually was the city but because of my love of the forest, made me stay in the forest. I was fifteen years exploring the forests. 

Himpunan Pramuwisata Indonesia/Indonesia Tourist Guide Association

I decided to become a guide anyone who is in love with the forest is my brother and let's together we preserve forests anyone who wants to explore the forests or when you need experience guide, I'm THE MAN the official one. You can contact me at my Contact Person : ERU CAKRA : (+6281361153649) . Terima kasih. Thank you. Bye.

You can see my License

License from regional government of north sumatera tourist office

My Licence as Tour Guide or Pramuwisata at Bukit Lawang from Government of North Sumatra Province

Testimoni about Louise Wheeler trekking from United Kingdom while at Bukit Lawang Leuser National Park.

Certificate as Special Tour Guide or Pramuwisata khusus feom Government of North Sumatera Province

Sample of Entrance Permit Gunung Leuser National Park from Direktorat Jenderal Perlindungan Hutan dan Konservasi Alam, Balai Taman Nasional Gunung Leuser, Seksi Konservasi wilayah III, Bukit Lawang, Bahorok.

I am and my ArtVenTour Club very interested maintain and conserve forests and save the habitats of animals and plants.


let's join us we are sure you will say wow.

Dont forget, Contact Person : ERU CAKRA : (+6281361153649)




No comments:

Post a Comment